Estate Planning can seem like an overwhelming job. My hope is that it becomes a positive experience for you.
At our meetings we will discuss your estate planning objectives and the best means to achieve them. We will work together to craft a plan that is best for you. As we go along, you and I both will have questions, some that we can answer quickly, and some that require discussion in more depth. We will take as much time as we need to get your estate plan right for you.
Some of the topics we will address include:
- Wills and Trusts – which is right for you?
- Guardianship for minor children
- Powers of Attorney for Financial Matters
- Powers of Attorney for Medical Decisions and Advance Medical Directives
- Supplemental Needs Trusts for spouses or other family members with disabilities
- Community Property Agreements
- Washington’s probate process
- Non-Probate assets and beneficiary designations
- Planning for possible Medicaid-assistance needs in the future
- Estate Tax Considerations
- Probate process
- Other Estate Planning considerations
At the end of our work together, you will have your “affairs” in order – and at just the right time!